apluscw wrote:

--- In kicad-users@yahoogroups.com <mailto:kicad-users%40yahoogroups.com>, Roger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I often use PCB-Pool. With target I just sent them the board file
but in

> Roger.

Just an FYI, I used PCBpool before and was pleased. I even got an
extra board free that I did not order. :-)

They sent me a St. Patrick's day card last year. I am the only person
I know that got a St. Patties Day card from Ireland, at least around
these parts.

I am interested in trying Olimex. Looks like the cost is good, but the
shipping from Bulgaria to NA might be painful.

apluscw

hi
i have ordered a board made whit Kicad in Olimex
and they say it is in production
when it is ready i will give u a call what quality it is
and for the shipping
thow i am in Bulgaria Bulgaria now is in the EU and i think it would be no problem to send it to u