Ian bell wrote:

wsterlingy wrote:
> Can anyone make the following Spice circuit in Kicad. I can't do it.
>
> series circuit
> v1 1 0
> r1 1 2 3k
> r2 2 3 10k
> r3 3 0 5k
> .dc v1 9 9 1
> .print dc v(1,2) v(2,3) v(3,0)
> .end

I cannot do it either. First there is no spice voltage source in the
standard libraries so I guess you need to make one. Second, although
you can specify a spice command when you save the netlist in spice
format, Kicad seems to ignore it. I can get this far.

* EESchema Netlist Version 1.0 (Spice format) creation date:
4/2/2007-15:08:11

R3 3 2 5K
R2 3 0 10K
R1 2 0 2K

.end

well
there was an windows help file
who was saying that
spice commands could be send th the netlist file
by adding ./spice <command> or something like that as a TEXT on the schematic capture but now i am on linux and cannot see how exactly , but i would like to use the spice engine with Kicad am curious too if it is possible. Please keep in touch ;) many 10X ;)