From: kicad-users@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of yajeed2000
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2007 9:04 AM
To: kicad-users@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [kicad-users] Re: IPC Netlist

Hi,
I've found another useful link.

http://www.capecad.com/htm/programs.htm

Hope it's of use to someone.

David.
--- In kicad-users@yahoogroups.com, "yajeed2000" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi,
> I don't know much about IPC netlists, but on googling around I
found
> this link
>
> http://www.pcbstandards.com/forums/archive/index.php/f-84.html
>
> This lists a .BAS file (contained in a zip archive) that seemingly
> converts a PADS netlist into a IPC netlist.
>
> It won't solve your problem now, but it might spark some ideas off
> for creating a script or conversion utility.
>
> Regards,
>
> David.
>
> --- In kicad-users@yahoogroups.com, "apluscw" <apluscw@> wrote:
> >
> > I am pleased to say we are having our rather large, KiCad designed
> > control board being looked at for production.
> >
> > The board house is asking for an IPC netlist. That is not an
(obvious)
> > option from KiCad.
> >
> > Can anyone please tell me how to get to an IPC netlist from a
KiCad
> > schematic?
> >
> > Thank you,
> >
> > a+

Please read the Kicad FAQ in the group files section before posting your
question.
Please post your bug reports here. They will be picked up by the creator of
Kicad.
Please visit http://www.kicadlib.org for details of how to contribute your
symbols/modules to the kicad library.
For building Kicad from source and other development questions visit the
kicad-devel group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kicad-devel
Yahoo! Groups Links