Magnus Beischer a écrit :
> I want to try the hotkey feature, but don't know how and can't find
> any documentation about it. Can anyone give me a clue or upload a
> hotkey "template" file to the files section?

There is no template file, because kicad creates the template file on
the fly (This allows template files  be "up to date" which includes your
hotkeys and new hotkeys when kicad changes)
This is 4 steps way:
1 - Run eeschema (or pcbnew), open preferences menu and click on "Create
Hotkey config file".
2 - With a text editor, change hotkey values (there are comments to do
that within the hotkey file: eeschema.key or pcbney.key)
3 - Rerun eeschema (better) ( or reread hotkey file in preferences menu
for fast test) If no bugs, it must be work (I hope it).
4 - Write a small ( or big ) tutorial about this (under OpenOffice) and
send me it.

--

Jean-Pierre CHARRAS

Maître de conférences
Directeur d'études 2ieme année.
Génie Electrique et Informatique Industrielle 2
Institut Universitaire de Technologie 1 de Grenoble
BP 67, 38402 St Martin d'Heres Cedex

Recherche :
GIPSA-LIS - INPG
46,  Avenue Félix Viallet