Hi,

I know that this has been discussed before, but I am still looking for a
decent solution. I just completed a layout (>400 components, >300 vias)
with KiCAD. Everything worked quite well, except for the fact that
apprimately 20 pads supposedly remain "unconnected" ["Err(2)"].

(1) "Magnetic pads" are ON.
(2) The pads show up as connected when I highlight them by attempting to
route another track from these pads.
(3) I read the pad center positions (in mm) in PCBNEW and converted them
to 1/10000 inch coordinates. When I manually checked the *.brd file, I
found the respective tracks - and they are exactly centered on the pads.

What other solution is there than simply turning the test for
unconnected pads off?

Thanks and warm regards,

Fred