--- In kicad-users@yahoogroups.com, jean-pierre charras
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> yajeed2000 a écrit :
> >
> > --- In kicad-users@ yahoogroups. com
> > <mailto:kicad-users%40yahoogroups.com>, "igor_plyatov" <plyatov@ >

> > > This is a meaningless because group is not a persona.

French help

> > > But this is a good idea (to collect translator names).
> > >
> > > --
> > > Igor Plyatov
> > >
> > Hi,
> > I suggested the group (now defunct) because there is a limited amount
> > of space in the about box. Also I don't want the embarrassment of
> > having forgotten someone's name. I also dont particularly want my name
> > in light either.
> > Anyway just a suggestion, you can do as you like.
> >
> > David.
> >
> Because the group is now defunct, the better  is collecting names of
> volunteers who translated documentations, help files and GUI.
> If the about box cannot display all names, I can add a separate dialog
> box for these contributors (like the author of the free editor SciTE
did)
> in help menu (something like help/contents, help/about and help/about
> translators)
>
> --
>
> Jean-Pierre CHARRAS
>
> Maître de conférences
> Directeur d'études 2ieme année.
> Génie Electrique et Informatique Industrielle 2
> Institut Universitaire de Technologie 1 de Grenoble
> BP 67, 38402 St Martin d'Heres Cedex
>
> Recherche :
> GIPSA-LIS - INPG
> 46,  Avenue Félix Viallet
> 38031 Grenoble cedex

Jean-Pierre,
Here are the names of the people involved in the
French to English translation of the user manual.

David Briscoe
Jean Dupont (Remy)
Boris Barbour
Dominique Laigle

If I have missed anyone please let me know, or if there is any name or
spelling error. Now everyone knows who to blame if they don't
understand the manual.

David.