I'm having problems with the module editor in PCBNew build 20080825
(running on Windows XP Pro SP3).   I've created the 2D elements of a
module OK, but when I try to add a 3D shape (Module Properties...3D
Settings, nothing changed except the shape file pathname) the whole of
PCBNew crashes when I hit OK (and I'm invited to tell Microsoft about my
problems).   I'm using the same shape (smd/chip_cms.wrl) in another
module that I created in an earlier version of PCBNew, and the shape
displays OK in the 3D view of that module.

Can anyone help, please?

Regards,

Robert.