in fact that issu was *not* solved with that brazilian user :(

I was in the discussion because I made a board with Kicad and sent to
the same manufacturer without any problem.

My suggestion:
- I don't belive that this is version related (with latest ones)
- try making a new small board and simulating the problem
- try drawing the edges before the tracks

If you can make a small example (of if your board is not confidential)
we can try the devel list, sending that board to one of the developpers

Alain