I have designed a circuit and have found a supplier for who has all of the
parts I need and the data sheets, ect..

The problem I am having is that I am wanting to put a circuit board mount type
3.55mm audio plug on the drawing for the pcb
manufacturer to have the holes there that I need to install it once I get the
board back.

I have gone to their site and found the audio plug that I want to use, but
there are no mechanical measurements for it on the
website.

Are these connectors so common in their sizes that it is not necessary to
specify the holes by using a footprint from the libraries,
or do you just put pads on the board where you want it installed?

Bob AD5VJ