--- In kicad-users@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel CORRE" <daniel-co...@...>
wrote:

> Hello Kicad users,
>
> Thanks to the developer group for the latest version (02/28/2009).
>
> I still have problem with Labels. HELP, please !
>
> Friendly,
> Daniel

Hi,
If 2 or more pins (or a short wire segment connected to the pin of a
component) on a schematic have the label "input" for example they are
all assumed to be electrically connected. This can make a schematic
much clearer to understand and less cluttered.
Try this for yourself by making a simple circuit and then create the
net list. Then import into PCBnew to check that the wires with the
same label names are indeed connected electrically.

David.