Dear all,

Is there a possibility to work with relative directory in Kicad.
In fact, in some cases it works very fine, in other not.
For example, to add my libraries to my project, I modified my project file like
following.

[eeschema/libraries]
LibName1=../lib/power.lib
LibName2=../lib/regul.lib

[cvpcb/libraries]
EquName1=../modules/devcms

[pcbnew/libraries]
LibDir=
LibName1=../modules/connect.mod

And it's work fine.

Nevertheless in libedit, when I specify a relative link for a component
document, it doesn't work. Eeach time, Kicad tries to open the "missing"
document under Kicad directory.

Same case for 3D component models in the Module editor.
I have to set the complete path, in the other case it doesn't work.

This works
C:/Documents and Settings/Christian.GRIS/Mes documents/papsi/trunk/schemas
PCB/modules/packages3d/ssop-28_dip-28_w300.wrl

This doesn't work
../modules/packages3d/ssop-28_dip-28_w300.wrl

Thanks in advance for your help and information

Christian

PS: Kicad is a super super great tool. A great thank you to the developer and
the help staff to maintain this hight quality free tool