Hi, Great to work with the updated version. It is smoother somehow than before.

I have used Kicad for about two years now, and previously used
Ultimate/Ultiboard.

One useful feature in Ultiboard was the ability to place components relative to
others by entering relative co-ordinates. I know that we can set an arbitrary
zero using the space bar, but then have to rely on the cursor position for
final positioning. With Ultiboard, it was possible to enter a position using *
xx,yy co-ordinates. I found this really useful, particularly for small
sub-boards and fixing positioning.
Is there any similar feature available in KiCad, or could it be

The other really useful feature was the abilty to print with reduced hole sizes
for prototype pcbs. In Ultiboard this was variable from 0 to 100%, but a nice
size or option would be 50%. Is this a possible future option?