Ok so how do i check/change the pin names so they match?

Here let's be a bit more specific, right now all my caps don't have
the rats nest wires, they are .1uf and 1uf caps.
In eeschema i used "C" under 'Devices' in the lib for both.
In Cvpcb the .1uf i assigned "c1", the 1uf i assigned 'c1v7'.
Don't know if this helps.
Thanks so far.