I'm using Kicad 20090216-final on PCLinuxOS 2009.

I am trying to import some of the new modules created for pcbnew on the wiki,
specifically the one named xy128.zip

http://www.kicadlib.org/Fichiers/Ludek_libraries.html

I have downloaded the terminal block XY128V-A onto my dekstop.

If I start pcbnew, click on open module editor, import the *emp file, save the
component to the required library, I can then use the new module.
However If I choose 3d view, I only see the pcb pads (not the rest of the
connector block).

The file xu128.zip contains two other files, a bornier_XY128V_3.wings
 and  bornier_XY128V_3.wrl

I assume these contain data for the 3D outline.
Where should these files be copied to so I display the correct 3D outline?

Thanks in advance.