Hello Rupak,

you can use shift select to select multiple libraries at one time, but these
libraries must be in alphabetic order with no spaces in between for multiple
selection to work. It would be easiest if you placed them into the same
directory and loaded all of your personal libraries from there.

It is also important to note that if you have a part which is duplicated then
the first library which is loaded will load the schematic symbol for that part.
Making it even more important to name your own parts uniquely.

Regards,

Brian