Da: lucio.torre <lucio.to...@gmail.com>
Oggetto: [kicad-users] pcbnew: Problem with grid and module center while moving
A: kicad-users@yahoogroups.com
Data: Sabato 1 agosto 2009, 05:13

                  Hello all,

I am trying to put all the pads in my board aligned on a 100 grid. My problem
with that is that pcbnew aligns components with the component center. Some
modules have the center aligned with that grid and the pads (for example, pads
at (-0.1,0) and (0.1, 0)), but some modules dont (pads at (-0.5, 0) and
(0.5,0)).

What i do to align them is to change the grid to 50, move the component where i
want it and change the grid back to 100.

But then, when i want to move the component again, i place the mouse over the
component and press 'm', and the component is automatically misaligned again.

Whats the easy way to solve this?