The GPL has restrictions about "derived work". Anything that you do with
Kicad is "made with" kicad, so it has no restrictions.

BUT.. there is a catch!!!

Your schematics and board contains parts of the library and modules, and
thus are "derived work" of those. You have to beware of these licences :(

BUT... again

The GPL restriction is only for *distribution*, so if you do not
distribute (not even to a subsidiary) the restriction does not apply.

As an exaple, GCC has a different licence for the compiler and for the
library. There are even compatible libraries with different licences...

Alain