If your output gets lost while printing it is likely that your schematic size
and print page size are incompatible.  For example, your schematic sheet may be
size A4 while your print size is letter, which is slightly smaller.  Make sure
both are the same.

Use the smallest sheet size your schematic will fit inside.

You can adjust sheet size using the sheet info tool in eeschema.  It is the 4th
button from the left in the top tool bar.