De : kicad-users@yahoogroups.com [mailto:kicad-us...@yahoogroups.com] De la
part de Berceanu Cristian
Envoyé : vendredi 22 janvier 2010 14:46
À : kicad-users@yahoogroups.com
Objet : Re: [kicad-users] Re: libs silkscreens unusable

For me, having a few silk screen arrangement iterations once all electric
routing is finished is mandatory. I take care on a per pad basis not to have
any writing on pads. And  also avoid having writing over vias, which makes
the printing unreadable. And no matter how good the libraries are, you will
always have to manually take care that the writing does not get over vias,
or over he pads of adjacent components.

Regards,
Cristian