Hi Andy, Dan,

thanks for the hints. I found the cash and retrieved my components form there.
They might still have been sitting in some library, but I couldn't figure out
in which one.

An info function would be handy that tells you from which library a component
or module comes. Does KiCAD contain something like this?

Tom