Maybe this attachment could be of some help?

PvE

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Robert
  To: kicad-users@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, February 03, 2010 20:37
  Subject: Re: [kicad-users] what does pin shape low in mean? is that the same
as active low?

  I was just researching this today. Since no-one else has replied, I'll
  let you have the benefit of my inexpert opinion. I came to the
  conclusion from my research that it is used with IEEE standard symbols,
  but apparently it is interchangeable with the invert (round circle)
  symbol. However, adding a symbol to a standard that means the same as
  one that already exists in that standard seems illogical to me.

  I did try to find out what the IEC standard is, but they would only tell
  me if I crossed their palms with gold. I'm not sure what is the point
  of a standard that is only revealed to a select few.

  Regards,

  Robert.

  josh_eeg wrote:
  > what does pin shape low in mean? is that the same as active low?

  > Please read the Kicad FAQ in the group files section before posting your
question.
  > Please post your bug reports here. They will be picked up by the creator of
Kicad.
  > Please visit http://www.kicadlib.org for details of how to contribute your
symbols/modules to the kicad library.
  > For building Kicad from source and other development questions visit the
kicad-devel group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kicad-develYahoo! Groups
Links