Thank you for getting in touch.   I was thinking of modifying TTConv,
but since discussing this would be off-topic I will contact you directly.

For the moment I have uploaded two zip files and a README to:

This is just for Windows for the moment, but it would make sense to have
something for Linux here too.   Other (modern) operating systems are
outside my experience.

Regards,

Robert.