Instead of paying 4PCB's exorbitant prices, check out pcbcart.com.  You don't
need to panelize (they handle that themselves); you just put in the PCB size
and quantity desired, and they give you prices for all the quantities around
that.  If you're getting any decent quantity of boards made, they're by far the
cheapest I've found.  In quantities of 100, my boards typically cost around
$0.50 each, and much less if I get 500 or 1000.  Don't forget to account for
the shipping cost though (usually around $25-30).

Dan