Hi,

Distances between pins should'nt be 100 mils? (standard 2,54 mm)
In this case there is an issue in the DXF export (distances between pins
are 1000 mils)

The button Inches/mm (in export window) only affects the drilling
symbols legend at the bottom of drawing.

I found a way to scale the imported DXF file by a factor 0,1 in Solidworks.
This workaround works for me.

Thanks for your help

GT

mancapit a écrit

Please visit http://www.kicadlib.org for details of how to contribute your
symbols/modules to the kicad library.
For building Kicad from source and other development questions visit the
kicad-devel group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kicad-develYahoo! Groups
Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional