Been through the documentation and created my first little project (i.e.
schematic to pwb layout). However I am a bit of a loss on how to generate the
required footprint for a specific new part.  I know how to associate an
existing footprint with a component in CYPCB but, for the specific part(s) I am
going to be using (i.e. large snap in electrolytic tubular capacitors), I can
not find out how to generate a specific footprint for that specific part.  By
this I mean the pad inner and outer diameters for the copper on the board (as
well as the physical OD and height). Can someone point me to the place in the
documentation where this process is discussed?  All help gratefully welcomed!

Bob Groh
Blue Springs, Missouri

P.S. Another aspect of this problem is how I can check an existing footprint
(e.g. for a diode) to see what hole ID is used, what the outer diameter of the
copper pad is, hole spacing, diameter of the part itself, etc.