Hello Ale,

The simple answer is that you MUST NOT trust lib and modules that you
find on the net. Some are OK some have errors.

You need to check and test each new part as you use them so that you can
be sure that they meet your needs.

You do not want to cancel the errors, they are there because there is
something wrong. Fix the problem and they will go away.

The unknown pin type is a fairly descriptive error, I would guess that
one of the pins of whatever device you imported is not supported in
kicad, (prob. a different name is used) you will have to find out what the
pin is and then set it to the kicad equivalent. You do all this with the
library editor.

The draw command error is a bit more difficult, you will need to have a
look in the lib file itself and see if there are problems. This sort of
problem is normally due to import/export conversion issues.

I would strongly suggest that you get rid on all the additional libs and
mods, and only use the Kicad provided libs and mods at first, then add
your own, one at a time as needed into your own lib directory.

Take the time to read and work through the tutorial a few times (a bit
old, but the methods are still valid) and also read the help files on
each of the kicad software modules.

Andy