Also try gerbmerge, a python script that will do the same thing.  I use this
regularly to panelise multi projects.

From: kicad-users@yahoogroups.com [mailto:kicad-us...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Alain Mouette
Sent: Wednesday, 7 April 2010 10:45 PM
To: kicad-users@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [kicad-users] Print several PCBs per page

The correct way of doing it is:

import into pcbnew all 3 boards and position them as whished. Then you
can generate gerbers and drills or prints just the normal way.

It works just fine, I use it regularly.

Alain

Em 06-04-2010 14:57, oliver602 escreveu:
> Hi,
> I want to print the same PCB 3 times on one sheet to make 3 PCBs from one
laminate in one go.

> I can not find out how to scale the output properly from pcbnew to gimp or
inkscape where I had planed to copy and past the boards side by side.
Outputing an SVG file from pcbnew also doesnt seam to include drill holes.

database 5008 (20100407) __________

http://www.eset.com