The most common problem is that there is a mismatch between the pin
names/numbers from the sch. to the module.

This can happen if you use a different module for some reason, i.e. a
different package. You can run into similar issues with transistors,
ebc, 123 , bce and so on.

Another thing to always do is to run a erc on the sch, just to pick up
any non connections.

Andy