Hi Mirko,

I don't know how (why even) to create a layout without a schematic so my
workaround may not work if you do it that way.

If you had a schematic, nets would have names and you would connect the zone
(in properties) to the GND net (or whatever you called it), same as the pin of
the componnent you want to connect to it.

Without a schematic you can try to fill zone, place via, then do EDIT/Cleanup
Tracks and Vias/ Unselect all but "Merge Segments" (maybe connect to
pads?)/Clean PCB.

Good luck,

Cat