I'm using the latest official release under Ubuntu (Build: (20100406
SVN-R2509)-final)  After abandoning KiCAD a couple of releases ago as
not ready for prime time, I'm back to try again.  I've entered a fairly
complex design involving an FPGA, a processor and some analog stuff.
Being fairly new to this and considering the complexity, I can't believe
that I made no mistakes.  that's what the ERC checker is saying.  When I
bring it up and click "Test ERC", I get the following message:

item not annotated: 0.1uF?
Annotation required!

But nothing in the marker window.  I've checked every single bypass
capacitor both manually and by searching for the value.  They're all
annotated.

So.  Is ERC broken in this release or was I really that good? :-)  And
what's with the annotation message?

Thanks,
John

--