Hi All...

I am trying to build a complete (kicad + libs + docs) suite from bzr source.
but I am running into some issues.   I can build the kicad application itself
fine using:

bzr co lp:kicad
mkdir build && cd build
cmake ../kicad -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr
make
make install

That works fine.... but I am missing all the libraries and documentation. When
I try doing the same thing with the lp:~kicad-lib-committers/kicad/library and
lp:~kicad-developers/kicad/doc repositories I get:

CMake Error: The source "/home/swinchen/build/kicad/src/library/CMakeLists.txt"
does not match the source "/home/swinchen/build/kicad/src/kicad/CMakeLists.txt"
used to generate cache.  Re-run cmake with a different source directory.

Any idea what this means?

Thanks!

I would have asked in the kicad-dev group but it doesn't seem to exist anymore.

Sam