From: Shivakumar R <shazanaz2...@yahoo.com>
To: kicad-users@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Mon, May 24, 2010 7:14:51 AM
Subject: [kicad-users] Re: Images/Logos in KiCad Schematic

Hi
Great effort, and Thank You!
I get an error message when I try to place the module:
"err Pad: Id inconnu", and then the logo module is shown as just one horizontal
line
I used an image 8K in size (the png source)
The logo has two parts - upper and lower - does that make a difference?
I am using KiCad ver 20080811 r 1188 windows32 build
My jre is 1.6.0_20

I tried using the "negative image" option. No go.
Once again. Thank you for making this. It will be a really nice addition to
KiCad.