Select Design Rules...Design Rules, and under the Global Design Rules
tab set a Custom Track Width to the special width you require.

Use the track width drop list (just under the File menu) to select your
custom track width.

Right click on the track segment that needs to be changed, select it if
prompted, and then select Change Segment Width.

Regards,

Robert.