*From:* Kamga R <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
*To:* Silvia Karagova <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
*Sent:* Monday, October 27, 2008 2:43 PM
*Subject:* Research Project

*Research Project*

** *EFRARD is the acronym of the abbreviated French name: «/Espace Francophone pour la Recherche, le Développement et l’Innovation/» (in English this is: Francophone space for Research, Development and Innovation): *

*http://www.efrardwiki.org/w/index.php?title=Accueil*

* *

***Problems: How can we introduce semantic into our wiki and which vocabulary for Knowledge Management** **is appropriate to Build a RTD actors Ontology?*