Hi,

I would like to know how to change the code below so I can in the result
both the instance and class it belongs to?
I have to change the query to have these two values in the result rows?
Currently I only get the entity name in the result.

SemanticAnnotation.SemanticAnnotationAPIClient semami = new
SemanticAnnotation.SemanticAnnotationAPIClient();
SemanticAnnotation.KIMAnnotation[] kimASet=semami.executeText(text, 0,
"<NULL>");

             IEnumerator iterator = kimASet.GetEnumerator();

             while (iterator.MoveNext())
             {
                 SemanticAnnotation.KIMAnnotation kima =
(SemanticAnnotation.KIMAnnotation)iterator.Current;
                 SemanticAnnotation.Feature[] kimfea = kima.Features;
                 if (kimfea != null)
                 {
                     string resourceUri =
GetFeatureInstance(kimfea);//kimFeatures.get(FeatureConstants.INSTANCE);
                     Resource uriRes = null;
                     if (resourceUri.StartsWith("_"))
                         uriRes = new BNodeImpl(resourceUri);
                     else uriRes = new URIImpl(resourceUri);

                     SemanticRepository.SemanticQueryResult properties =
(new SemanticRepository.SemanticRepositoryAPIClient())
                         .evaluateSelectSeRQL("select distinct MainLabel "
                                 + "from {<" + uriRes.ToString() + ">} <"
                                 + URIImpl.RDFS_LABEL.getURI() + ">
{MainLabel}");
                     //count entities and fill a map with number and names

                     foreach (SemanticRepository.SemanticQueryResultRow row
in properties.Rows)
                     {
                         string v=row.Values[0];
                         //System.Console.WriteLine(row.Values[0]);
                         if (result[v] == null)
                         {
                             result[v] = v;
                         }