Hi,

I am trying to use a GATE application from KIM. I have saved my GATE
application in
\kim-platform-2.4-SNAPSHOT\context\default\resources\myapp.gapp.
I am trying to modify \kim-platform-2.4-SNAPSHOT\config\nerc.properties.

1. What is the correct configuration?
com.ontotext.kim.KIMConstants.IE_APP=IE.gapp
com.ontotext.kim.KIMConstants.IE_APP=myapp.gapp

or

com.ontotext.kim.KIMConstants.IE_APP=IE.gapp myapp.gapp

Either way it does not seem to work.

2. What is the correct calling syntax:

KIMService serviceKim = GetService.from();
SemanticAnnotationAPI apiSemAnn1 =
serviceKim.getSemanticAnnotationAPI("myapp.gapp");

What is the correct syntax of the getSemanticAnnotationAPI parameter? Is it
only "myapp" or "myapp.gapp"?

I get that apiSemAnn1 is null.

Thanks,
Anton