Hi all,

Rule:Avvocato

// avv. Carlo Rossi

( {Token.string== "avv"}
({Token.string == "."})?
(PERSONA)

): avvocato -->
:avvocato.Person={kind = "positive", rule = "Avvocato", class =
"http//mia.ontologia#AVVOCATO"

I have some question about JAPE Rule. The rule above is an example. I'd like to
know what exactly KIM makes with the sintax *.person (with in the rule above).
I'd like also to know what is the difference between "class" and "inst"
features.
This is the last question: the example above recognize me an AVVOCATO entity
through "avv.". KIM's result is for example "AVVOCATO=avv. Carlo Rossi". But I
want that the final result is only Carlo Rossi, without "avv."  In other words
when I use KIM PLUGIN I want that is only highlighted "Carlo Rossi" and not
"avv".
Is there a way to realize this thing?

Thank you in advance.