To whom it may concern,

In working with the KIM tool, I came across the Document Detail screen which
displays both the Features associated with the document as well as the document
content. Within the Features section, there exists two Features (KeyEntities
and KeyPhrases). Are these two features derived from the GATE application and
if so using what GATE plug-in? Otherwise how do these entities and phrases get
populated on this screen. I appreciate any information you can provide on this
matter and I look forward to hearing from you in regard to this matter.

Thanks,
Dave