As an addendum to my last message, would the following be accurate based on
what I was inquiring about:

GATE

*         corpora comprising sets of documents, grouping documents for the
purpose of running uniform processes across them.

*         processing resources that manipulate and create annotations on
documents

o   Orthomatcher

o   Pronominal Coreference

o   Tokenizer

o   There are many additional resources.

*         applications, comprising sequences of processing resources, that can
be applied to a document or corpus.

KIM

*         Popularity Timelines

*         Ontologies (PROTON + KIMSO + KIMLO)

*         KIM World KB

*         Web UI

*         Lucene - an open-source IR engine by Apache

OVERLAP

*         scalable and customizable

*         ontology-based information extraction (IE)

*         annotation

*         document management

*         Sesame ontology

*         OWLIM Ontology

Hopefully I clarified my own question. Are there additional features in any of
the categories that I have not listed? As always, thanks for your quick
response in regard to this matter.

Dave