panginten pami aya kode cirrus atanapi maestro, tiasa online ka BCA.

--- In [email protected], <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Ari di ATM BNI tiasa transfer ka BCA?
>  
> AZai
>  
>  
> Safety Security and Environment I PT. Kraft Ultrajaya Indonesia I Jl.
> Raya Cimareme No. 131, Padalarang - Bandung Barat - 40552 I Phone: 62-22
> 665 7458 ext. 235 I Fax: 62-22 662 0792 I 
>  
> 
> ________________________________
> 
> From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
> Of agus
> Sent: Friday, September 12, 2008 2:32 PM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: [kisunda] wadah dana kanggo acara silaturahmi KISUNDA.
> 
> 
> 
> rekening BCA : 0860206102
> KCP BCA Jl.Riau Bandung
> a/n ROHAENDI EFFENDI
>



------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kisunda/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kisunda/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Kirim email ke