On 2012.01.10 14:30, Mike & Janice Beacock wrote:
On 01/10/2012 06:55 AM, Jack wrote:
As Allan said, this has often been requested, but I just checked the source and git logs, and Thomas added the en_CA template almost a year ago, so I suspect you may not be using a recent enough version. 4.6.1 is the latest. What version are you using? If the release date is before last January, you just need to upgrade. If it's more recent than that, then we would need to see why that template is not included.

Jack

Thanks for the quick reply. I just checked the version & it is 4.6.5.

Please confirm that, since there is no such version. Did you maybe mean something like 4.6.0-5? 4.6.1 is the latest official release, but various distros add extra letters and/or numbers after that to indicate packaging updates. (What distro are you on?) The other possibility is that is the version of KDE, not of KMyMoney - it's easy to grab the wrong one, since both are displayed on the dialog.

Separately - can you find the directory that actually has the template files, and let us know what languages you see? On my box, it's in /usr/share/apps/kmymoney/templates, and I have C de_CH dk en_CA en_US es_ES fr_CA fr_FR hu_HU jp pt_BR ro_RO sk uk_UA zh_HK de_AT de_DE el_GR en_GB es_AR es_MX fr_CH gl_ES it nl_NL pt_PT ru_RU tr_TR zh_CN zh_TW. However, I have installed from source in the past, so I'm always wary that my installation may have extra files not in the officially released package.

Jack