El 04/02/13 23:01, Brendan Coupe escribió:
You can close accounts. Select the account in the ledger view and select "Account", "Close Account" from the menu. You can always reopen an account if you need to make any changes.

Not sure if this is what you are asking for but this works for me. I think I have more closed accounts than open accounts thanks to our credit card number being "borrowed" every year or two.

----
Brendan

Hi Brendan, thanks for your reply. I have the close option grayed in my savings accounts ledgers. (KMM v 4.6.3 on openSUSE tumbleweed)
And what about income/expenses cathegories that are not longer used?

BR,
Sergio