Hi Cristian,

On 16 Jul 2014, at 09:21 , Cristian Oneț <onet.crist...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks,

you are welcome. I am happy about YOUR efforts to bring KMM to KF5!

> I'll fix this, I thought [1] is enough (add gmp to
> target_link_libraries) but I guess that it's true only for frameworks.
>
> [1]
> https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/office/alkimia/repository/revisions/master/entry/libalkimia/CMakeLists.txt#L67

Well, it looks like that line is not enough ON branch *frameworks* where I have
to build this...

> AFAIK adding used frameworks to the include directories is not
> necessary since this is deduced from target_link_libraries in cmake 3,
> please correct me if this is wrong.

I have no idea - atm - since I am (admittedly) more or less blindly just trying
to set up
the OSX/CI system in such a way that it handles KMM’s dependencies the way it
handles all
the other deps needed for the projects beyond KF5, which got eventually
successfully build [2].

Greets,
Marko

[2]