On 07/10/14 13:14, Cristian Oneț wrote:
Hi,

It seems to me that you could be missing this fix [1]. But since I
can't find commit 9e8bc5e02a (your version) I can't tell.

Regards,
Cristian

[1]
https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/office/kmymoney/repository/revisions/0d66dc42d97e29cd38bd706c1b77d4ccb19efb3c

Sadly, no. I have that in, and I've double-checked that it's in. I had noticed that, and noted that it went in just before the start date of my reconcile. Strange no-one else has noticed, though. Hopefully, someone can check.

However, I've just removed that code (partially) and reconciling works the original way.

Allan

This is probably me, but I've reconciled hundreds of times previously. This
is the first reconcile for some months, as I'm trying to catch up.

To check, I've created a new credit card account, and have entered two
transactions, one for 20.00 and one for 35.40, both cleared.  I then enter a
payment for the following day, of 55.40.  The ledger now shows the three
transactions, with ending balance 0.00, and cleared 55.40.  So that looks
correct, to me.

I now try to reconcile.  The wizard shows the ending balance 0.00, so I
click Continue.  Now, the ledger shows in the divider two payments (55.40),
but no deposit (0.00), for today, the day following the last entry, which
was the deposit.

The summary shows Statement 0.00, Cleared 55.40, and Difference 55.40 (in
black).

In my real account, over the three months to 9 Aug, there are numerous
entries, with all the charges shown as cleared, and three payments.

When I start the reconcile, I enter the statement date as 9 Aug and the
ending balance agrees with the balance shown on the last cleared entry.  The
oldest cleared and last reconciled dates appear correct, so I continue.  The
balance at the last cleared entry is 465.31, the Statement is the same, but
the Difference (in red) is -930.62, which is twice the Cleared amount, not
the expected 0.00.

Is it me, or what?  My revision is Version 4.6.90-9e8bc5e02a. I have locally
committed changes, but affecting only the CSV importer plugin.

Oh, I've just tried 4.6.6 and that works the way I expected, giving a
difference of 0.00.

Allan