On 2013.06.20 10:34, Eric Bonney wrote:
Just an update, my project is not dead, just on a very long delay and I am sorry for that. I had to set it aside once tax season hit here in the US and since April 15th things have just been plain busy. I am in the middle of moving personally and my work has me swamped right now. So while there hasn't been much progress to report on the Android version, I am hoping that once I get settled in my new place I will be able to devote some time again to the project and get moving again.

-Eric

Just another ping for an update of current status. Someone recently posted on the kmymoney mailing list with the idea of creating a web app. However, his main goal seems to just be capturing cash transactions during the day, so they can be loaded into KMM at home. It seems that should be a reasonable task for an android version.

Thanks.

Jack