On 2015.11.09 01:54, Thomas Baumgart wrote:
Hi,

On Monday 09 November 2015 00:28:08 jeffjl....@outlook.com wrote:

> I'm looking for a way to find the consistency check problem transactions
> using the T0000000... number reported.
>
> When I googled this, I found something that said use the Edit/Find
> transaction dialog. I can't see how that does it. And in looking through > the MyMoneyTransactionFilter::match() function there is nothing that looks
> at the transaction.id().
>
> I am using KMM 4.7.2.

AFAIR, the search feature is only available in the git master version which might not be available as binary package for your environment. The Find transaction dialog is not the right place to drop the transaction ID: use the
search bar above the ledger instead.
I just recomipled from git master and it doesn't look like it's working for me. Typing just "T0" in the ledger search box gets me no transactions, and typing a string of 0's only seems to match the dollar amount of the transaction.

> Am I missing something or is this capability not provided?

If that does not work, your version is a bit too old, but you could use a text editor and take a look at the .kmy file. After all, it's just a gzipped XML file. There you can search for the ID to get some more information about the
transaction.

Please be aware to have a good backup before you play with the contents. See
https://docs.kde.org/stable4/en/extragear-office/kmymoney/details.formats.html
for more details.

Hope that helps.

--