Sorry for a little bit rushing into this thread, but I'm also very
interested in the KF5-release of KMyMoney. I actually have recently
migrated to KF5-based PIM, everything works quite fine for me for now,
if anyone is interested.

But yes, now I can't use KMyMoney anymore. I tried to compile
migrating branches of KMyMoney and Alkimia, but Alkimia seems to still
depend on KDE4.

So my only question is: is there any developer to-do list for KF5
build, so that I can help with this migration in terms of coding? I'm
ready to write some code for it as, you know, my money are leaking
really fast without accounting :)

Best regards,
Alexey