Hi Jeff

See below.

On 15/05/16 10:02, Christian Dávid wrote:
Hi Jeff,

I do not know what "emerge --cleanbuild" does. If it means "remove the hole build
folder and rebuild" then you found a bug.

Maybe gcc on Linux is more forgiving in this case, so I never saw this.
However, I will try to fix this. Due to a lot of work this will probably take
some time. If possible, could you file a bug report? I will mark myself as
assignee so I cannot forget it.

Greetings
Christian

jeffjl....@outlook.com hat am 7. Mai 2016 um 05:53 geschrieben:

Hi Christian,

I just tried
"emerge --cleanbuild kmymoney"

which removed everything under
...\build\extragear\kmymoney-4.6.1-20110918\work\mingw4-RelWithDebInfo-gitHEAD"

I'm puzzled by the reference to "kmymoney-4.6.1-20110918". Why is it not referencing the 4.7.xxxxx location? There can be problems if there is more than one KMM version installed.

I must add that I know nothing about Windows installs so ignore me if I am talking rubbish.

Allan

followed by
"emerge --update kmymoney".

Which seems to recompile everything. Still breaks at linking kmymoney.exe due
to multiple payeeIdentifierLoader.

Sorry about the "gitHEAD" nomenclature. That's what the emerge python script
uses. It just did a git today from the master branch. In fact, I've been trying this (new
git) every month or so since about August 2015. As I recall, it has always had this
linking problem. (In the mean time I've just been using the 4.7.2 branch because it
builds.)

I've always assumed it was a Windows thing, and that it would eventually get
fixed with the next release (when you tried to build the Windows version).  I
just recently chased down what's wrong and decided to ask if it was an easy fix.

Thanks,
Jeff.