All,

I hope this question has an easy answer, and I apologize in advance for asking.

I'd really like to be able to build with the latest git repository version so I can use the Chase bank OFX fix. I'm currently using Windows 10, and don't know how to build on Windows. I'd be perfectly fine using a Virtualbox image (or VMWare if it's easier).

Does anyone know the fastest way to get to a good build environment for kmymoney? Stock Suse / Kubuntu / something else? Dependencies to install once there and build instructions?

Just trying to get a build up and running after trying with a Kubuntu install and spending ~4 hours the other day with no build to show for it.

Thanks,

Mike