On 2018.02.07 01:40, Thomas Baumgart wrote:
On Dienstag, 6. Februar 2018 19:51:41 CET Jack wrote:
> On 2018.01.15 16:01, Thomas Baumgart wrote:
I just recompiled from the 5.0 branch, and there is a problem with the online mapping. None of my mapped accounts show as mapped. However, if I click the Account menu, I see "Unmap account" enabled, and "Map account" is disabled.
> [snip....]

Weird, so they are found. There was a problem with a case conversion that caused this problem, but if you are at 5.0 HEAD this should be fixed. The problem was, that your file may contain a provider name like "KBanking" and it is now called "kbanking" after a change by Lukasz. But we fixed that to only compare the lower case versions (so basically case insensitive) and then they should match. Here's the commit info: commit 719f713999e8ac4d75ddf617d812ce28220e0c02 Author: Thomas Baumgart <t...@net-bembel.de> Date: Tue Jan 9 20:47:03 2018 +0100

> >     Fix account editor's online tab

Bring back the online tab of the mapped provider for old data files, where the provider name may be spelled with mixed case letters and now the provider name is lower case only. Make sure to use and compare only lowercase provider names from now on.

Maybe, it still finds some old installation, but it finds some. So that is good.

I'm finally paying attention to this again, and both 5.0 and master have the problem. I was able to unmap and remap one account. On the previously mapped accounts, Account/Edit does not show an online tab.

I suppose I can manually edit my .kmy file, but if this is really necessary for me - will in not also affect ALL users with mapped accounts where the bank name is in mixed case?

To track this down, can you create a diff of the .kmy file (XML version) in the original version and the one where you re-mapped one account? I wonder what changes.

A quick zgrep of ONLINEBANKING for the remapped account shows the difference is the old had
 provider="KMyMoney OFX"
but the new has
 provider="ofximporter"

Manually changing them in the file seemed to take care of the problem - but I wonder if others will get caught by this, and if there is a less dangerous fix.

Jack